Le Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 04:51:46PM +0000, Klemens Nanni a écrit :
> 19.02.2023 16:46, Klemens Nanni пишет:
> > Newest version builds and packages the .pc file on its own,
> > mtxclient finds it.
> >
> > Feel free to commit this cmake version or provide an OK.
> >
> > I went with re-20230201, i.e. without 0. dances in the PKGNAME.
> > We do this in net/tg_owt and some other ports, but I doubt upstream will
> > actually change their version scheme, so stick with simpler versioning.
>
> Now with missing WANTLIB, sorry for the noise.
>
> All 97 targets build quickly, tests included.
> They take a long time to run, though (programs are aptly called
> exhaustive_test*).

i had seen the newest release but went with 2022-04-01 just because
that's what mtxclient 'bundles' via
https://github.com/Nheko-Reborn/mtxclient/blob/master/subprojects/re2.wrap
(and adds a patch to build it with meson on top) but great if latest
works and installs the .pc file for mtxclient. i didnt use the GH_ bits
because there was a direct /archive/ link in re2.wrap but i might have
mixed things with autogenerated tarballs..
thanks for finishing it up :) OK for me.

Landry