On Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 09:45:26PM +0100, Lars Mehnen wrote:
> Dear OpenBSD-ports team,
>
> I recently managed to compile gnucobol-3.2-rc2 (fully) in OpenBSD, which
> will probably be released the coming week.
>
> How to I provide info on how to compile it for you.
>
> How do I create a package (including dependency tree).

We have lang/gnucobol [1] in the ports tree, and are currently shipping
packages for the current release version (3.1.2). I tried building
3.2-rc2 from our port and it worked out of the box, so it should be
a smooth update.

Is there anything missing in our package?

[1] https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/ports/lang/gnucobol/