Hi Edd,

Apologies for the late reply, have been quite busy with (new) life
recently.

I'm using pypy for one specific purpose (processing some data
collected from my electricity meter), where it very significantly
outperforms regular python.  I would love to move yo py3-based pypy!

Thanks for taking care of pypy in the past!

Paul

On Mon, Feb 20, 2023 at 09:48:35PM +0000, Edd Barrett wrote:
| Hi,
|
| This is a quick mail to ask: do we have any (serious) users of PyPy on
OpenBSD?

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/