Hi,

im happy to share my first two ports: p5-graph-easy and p5-graph-easy-svg.

Graph::Easy lets you convert or render graphs as ASCII, HTML, SVG
or via Graphviz. See the manual[1] for examples.

The second port is really just an optional dependency to add SVG
support. I initially though that it makes more sense to pack them
together but I don't know if this is a good practice and I couldn't
figure out how to do it with the Makefile system. Any feedback on this
would be appreciated. Additionally I chose the math category since
graphviz is also there. I believe they belong in graphics, but I left
them in math for consistency.

Please see ports attached. Comments are welcome :)

Kind regards,
Johannes

[1] http://bloodgate.com/perl/graph/manual/index.html