Le 2023-02-22 13:33, Stuart Henderson a écrit :
> Problem is that we don't know if other codepaths also result in using
> old system calls - this avoids one known case but there may still be
> others. Crashing at start is possibly not so bad; starting up ok and
> crashing later could do much more damage. Especially in an area around
> database files I'm getting a bit twitchy. There are a lot of syscalls
> showing up in
> go/pkg/mod/modernc.org/sqlite@v1.20.4/lib/sqlite_openbsd_*.go and IIUC
> any using off_t will be in the set which was changed.
>
> Really my best suggestion at the moment is to run on 7.2 or a kernel
> with those syscalls reinstated, but calling syscalls directly at all
> is at odds with some of the possible future directions to avoid #3 in
> https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-tech&m=167702364728145&w=2 (though quite
> common in some ecosystems - in particular on Linux glibc has sometimes
> been slow to add wrappers for syscalls in new kernels which downstream
> software wishes to use, so not really surprising that people who have
> learnt to code that way also do so when dealing with other OS).
>

> --
>  Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.
>
> On 22 February 2023 11:47:36 Hukadan <m...@hukadan.org> wrote:

Hi @ports,

The error still occurs with the latest snapshot, and the changes in [1]
make me think the problem is still present in the latest version
upstream.

Should gotosocial be marked as broken for the coming release?

Regards,

H.

[1]
https://gitlab.com/cznic/sqlite/-/commits/v1.21.0/lib/sqlite_openbsd_amd64.go