Hi.

Linked below are two new (and tightly coupled) ports: the AWS CLIv2
and the Python bindings for the AWS Common Runtime.

Given that AWS releases v1 and v2 of their CLI as independent
products, I've elected to create  CLIv2 as a new port; the CLIv2 port
does not replace sysutils/awscli, the v1 port.

Unlike the CLIv1, CLIv2 depends on the AWS CRT. I don't know if the
CRT will build on non-amd64 arches. I already know it doesn't build on
arm64. For now, I've set ONLY_FOR_ARCHS to amd64 in both ports.

I've (presumptively) set myself as MAINTAINER as I'm volunteering to
maintain these ports.

You can find the port here:
https://www.packetmischief.ca/files/openbsd/awscliv2/awscliv2-73-20230328.tar.gz

For anyone that wants to test or use this on 7.2, you can find the
port here:
https://www.packetmischief.ca/files/openbsd/awscliv2/awscliv2-72-20230328.tar.gz

I'm looking for feedback on the port as well as test results for
non-{amd,arm}64 arches.

.joel
(I'm speaking for and representing myself here and not my employer)