On 2023/04/25 16:32:15 -0600, Ashlen <d...@anthes.is> wrote:
> Hi. textproc/zathura will consistently SIGSEGV and dump a core file when
> I hit <TAB> to view the table of contents. I examined the core file and
> found that this is due to an invalid read in girara_node_free,
> referenced in this issue and fixed in the commit following it.
>
> https://git.pwmt.org/pwmt/girara/-/issues/17
> https://git.pwmt.org/pwmt/girara/-/commit/6926cc1234853ccf3010a1e2625aafcf462ed60e

Committed, thanks!

The changes between 0.3.8 and 0.4.0 were just this fix and the added
ability to use unicode characters in mappings.  No shared libraries
change.

> Bumping x11/girara to 0.4.0 fixes the issue. I added SEPARATE_BUILD=Yes
> while here since that works.

I've dropped SEPARATE_BUILD since it was already set by meson.port.mk.
One handy feature is to use `make show=VARIABLE' to see if something
is already set (either by a parent Makefile.inc or modules).  It also
works with modifiers, which it makes incredibly useful when tweaking
stuff

        $ make show=SEPARATE_BUILD
        Yes
        $ make show=SEPARATE_BUILD:U