Le Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 09:44:23AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski a écrit :

> First of all thanks for the port, it build and runs fine. I noticed
> there is self-hosted but I see GH_*. Confusing! Is there no possibility
> to use the source directly from upstream and not self-hosted? I really
> dislike self-hosted source-code.

The vendor dependencies/libs are not available from the GH repository. That's
why I add it as a self-hosted archive (as many Go projects do in the ports
tree).
Also the Go modules mirror is not usable because versions do not match.
Downloading resources is not possible when building a port so it dependencies
have to be made available upfront.

Denis