Hi, thank you for your reply.

On Thu, 2023-05-18 at 09:09 +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> - make test fails with "no required module provides package
> github.com/projectdiscovery/nuclei/v2". can it be fixed? if not then
> maybe NO_TEST is appropriate

Not need test, `make test' is only for developers to use for
development, so I add the `NO_TEST=Yes'.

> - seems that https://nuclei.projectdiscovery.io/ would make a better
> HOMEPAGE

Changed.

> - a package with just a single binary is not very user-friendly,
> is there any documentation that could be added? if not, then maybe
> it's at least worth adding "For information about how to use this,
> see https://nuclei.projectdiscovery.io/nuclei/get-started/"; to
> pkg/DESCR.

Changed.

> - I always get "[INF] Your current nuclei-templates v9.5.0 are
> outdated. Latest is v9.5.0" - is that just a problem with upstream or
> does it suggest there's a problem with the way that nuclei is built
> in the port?

Nuclei can download/update templates automatically, or manually using
the `-ut' parameter, so not need built to port.

Also I updated Nuclei to the latest version v2.9.4, and test ok.

Thanks again. Commit?