any interest in these?

(in the end I used MeshCommander on windows because amtterm was being
annoying, but wsmancli did the job it was supposed to)

----- Forwarded message from Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> -----

From: Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:44:05 +0100
To: ports <ports@openbsd.org>
Subject: wsmancli + deps

Three ports here, for poking at WS-Management config on machines.

- sysutils/sblim-sfcc   C client library for CIM WBEM stuff

- sysutils/openwsman    open source WS-Management client API

upstream includes some server software, which is so far crashing at
runtime for me, also some other language bindings which I haven't
figured out how to build yet, anyway my main objective is working
wsmancli where those aren't needed.

- sysutils/wsmancli     command-line tool

this is what I was really after, so that I can enable serial-over-lan
on newer intel AMT (as shown in see amtterm's manpage).

OK to import?