There are a few bugs in dhcpcd 9.4.1 as well as 10.0.1 that have since
been resolved in the master branch. The bug that was causing dhcpcd to
terminate every 5 days was related to how the privsep code responded to
DHCP truncated packets: it would gracefully exit. This has been fixed
with this commit:
https://github.com/NetworkConfiguration/dhcpcd/commit/8b29c0ddf026c1c5647c3b8c6cfe21699c4056ae

Another bug that was fixed was the incorrect enforcement of the source
UDP port from the DHCP server to be 67. This has been fixed with this commit:
https://github.com/NetworkConfiguration/dhcpcd/commit/b9ac3021af19088fc70e0e7466adb717296cd3c7

The least important bug that was affecting me was privsep causing
issues with dhcpcd -U <interface>. This has been fixed with this commit:
https://github.com/NetworkConfiguration/dhcpcd/commit/41084f34629d4da5937dc44e0b68677b11eb65a3

I don't expect ports to be updated with this new version for OpenBSD 7.3.
I am merely concluding the thread that I started.