Florian Obser writes:
> They don't seem to be sure what to call the damn thing.
> - Intel One Mono
> - IntelOne Mono
> - intel-one-mono
>
> I went with "IntelOne Mono" because that's how you configure the font.
>
> There is a sample here: https://github.com/intel/intel-one-mono
>
> Comments, OKs?

Looks ok to me, and basically identical to one I made, except mine
installed ttf.zip as well as otf.zip. Yes, this increases the package
size, but not a whole lot in this case. Most font ports install both
ttf and otf when available, and while it would be kind of cool to only
package otf, some software still doesn't support it. Until we start
stripping out ttf from all our packages, I think the package should
have both ttf and otf when both are easily available.