I found out that my Yubikey works on gnupg-2.4.3 after disabling CCID in
scdaemon by adding "disable-ccid" to "~/.gnupg/scdaemon.conf" :)

$ man scdaemon
[...]
       --disable-ccid
              Disable the integrated support for CCID compliant readers.  This
              allows falling back to one of the other drivers even if the
              internal CCID driver can handle the reader.  Note, that CCID
              support is only available if libusb was available at build time.
[...]

$ cat ~/.gnupg/scdaemon.conf
reader-port "Yubico YubiKey FIDO+CCID 00 00"
disable-ccid
$

For some reason that wasn't needed in previous versions. Maybe we should
mention that option in the pkg/README.

--
Renato Aguiar