On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 07:41:09PM -0300, Daniel Bolgheroni wrote:
> are there an easy way to remove all packages? Can I just remove /usr/local
> and /var/db/pkg or am I looking for trouble doing this?

There will be things on other places that will still be left by just
deleting like above. Instead, man pkg_delete, and specifically:

  Package names may be specified either as the package name itself, or as a
  filename which consists of the package name plus the ``.tgz'' suffix, or
  as a full pathname like /var/db/pkg/pkgname, so that shell wildcards can
  be used.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/