Oh god please yes!

I'm working on pfsync and a general "OPENBSD-NETSTAT-MIB" for feeding
"netstat -s" stats into a MIB.

I've also written a small Nagios plugin that uses the Net-SNMP bindings
to walk the CARP Interface Status Table
("OPENBSD-CARP-MIB::carpIfTable") to check for proper active/standby
configs:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Networking.53.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=1021

There's also a check_pf:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Networking.53.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=895

Also, I'm hoping to switch one of or lab policy routers back to pf(4)
this weekend, and I'll be able to improve my OBENBSD-PF-MIB MRTG
Templates and upload them (*hopefully*) to:

http://howto.aphroland.org/HOWTO/MRTG//

Which seems to be the definitive MRTG Template/OID Reference (if such a
place exists -- MRTG is almost 10 years old and that idea never occurred
to anyone), but the site has been unresponsive as of late.

Might be time for a separate Wiki.

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended
recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an
intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.