Build and run well on my amd64-current system.
Thank you !

wen

发件人: Johannes Thyssen Tishman <li...@thyssentishman.com>
发送时间: 2023年8月29日 3:47
收件人: wen heping
抄送: ports@openbsd.org
主题: Re: [NEW]textproc/typst

Hi,

please find attached version 0.7.0 of the typst port.

I made the following changes:
- Dropped patch-Cargo.toml due to update upstream
- Updated crates list
- Added missing WANTLIBS

The crates list generated by 'make modcargo-gen-crates' was missing
the iai package even though it is listed in the Cargo.lock file,
so I added it manually. Don't know if this is due to something
missing on my part or perhaps some kind of parsing issue.

Both port-lib-depends-check and portcheck are happy. I've tested
the port a little and it seems to be working fine.

Kind regards,
Johannes