Le Tue, Sep 05, 2023 at 02:29:03PM +0000, Sergey A. Osokin a écrit :
> Hi Landry,
>
> thank you for the review, comments and suggestions.
>
> > Le Sat, May 27, 2023 at 09:55:48AM +0200, Landry Breuil a écrit :
>
> [...]
>
> > +post-patch:
> > +       ${SUBST_CMD} ${WRKSRC}/auto/make
> > +
> >  do-install:
>
> [...]
>
> I have decided to split existing lang/njs port into two ports:
> - devel/libnjs
> - lang/njs
> That will be consistent with the same family of NJS ports in
> FreeBSD ports and NetBSD packages tree.

i get that for you as a maintainer it might be better/consistent, but i
have to disagree here. What do we gain from having them split ? users
wanting just a binary without the header/library ? disk space ? the two
ports would build from the same tarball/distfile anyway.

In addition, a @pkgpath/@conflict would be needed to handle the upgrade
path.

Landry