Le Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 10:08:45AM +0200, Landry Breuil a écrit :
> Le Sun, Oct 22, 2023 at 04:02:15PM +0000, Lucas Raab a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here's an update for telegraf up to the latest that's been working fine.
> >
> > changelogs:
> > https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/releases/tag/v1.28.0
> > https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/releases/tag/v1.28.1
> > https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/releases/tag/v1.28.2
> >
> > other tests?
>
> seems to work fine in my setup, there's still those annoying warnings in
> the logs at startup:
> Insufficient lockable memory 1kb when 8kb is required. Please increase
> the limit for Telegraf in your Operating System!
>
> iirc i tried bumping memorylocked via login.conf but it crashed process
> startup.
>
> i also see this one:
>
>  DeprecationWarning: Value "false" for option "ignore_protocol_stats" of
> plugin "inputs.net" deprecated since version 1.27.3 and will be removed
> in 1.36.0: use the 'inputs.nstat' plugin instead
>
> i only have [[inputs.net]] in my config, if upstream plans to deprecate
> the plugin in the future we should make sure that inputs.nstat works on
> openbsd ?
>
> ok with me for the update anyway, thanks !

oh and something else i noted that we should follow imo:

#13778 packaging
The default permissions on /etc/telegraf/telegraf.conf and
/etc/telegraf/telegraf.d on new installs will drop read access for
other.
Updates and upgrades do not change permissions.

cf https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/pull/13778 &
https://github.com/influxdata/telegraf/issues/8685

we already have 640 for telegraf.conf, maybe 750 and set _telegraf group
for the /etc/telegraf folder ?

Landry