Le Wed, Nov 08, 2023 at 09:55:48AM +0000, Matthieu Herrb a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> when importing the ports needed for wayland, not yet linked to the
> build, I did not add them to the Makefiles. This fixes that.
> rsadowski@ took care of the wayland/ directory.
>
> Or is it time to try to link those to the build and see what happens
> in a full bulk?

the ones that are self-dependent can be linked right now (eg libliftoff,
libdisplay-info, seatd), afaict those dont depend on not yet linked
ports (unless they have a missing BDEP ?)

libevdev-openbsd depends on wayland/libinput-openbsd, so it should be
linked once libinput is linked to the build (along libudev-openbsd,
which isnt linked either in sysutils/Makefile)

we need to have a discussion on that :) but first find all the possible
ports that might detect them at configure time...