Frederic Cambus wrote (2023-11-11 14:58 CET):
> Hi ports@,
>
> Here is a new port: sysutils/fclones
>
> From DESCR:
>
> fclones is a command line utility that identifies groups of identical files
> and gets rid of the file copies you no longer need. It comes with plenty of
> configuration options for controlling the search scope and offers many ways
> of removing duplicates. For maximum flexibility, it integrates well with
> other Unix utilities like find and it speaks JSON, so you have a lot of
> control over the search and cleanup process.
>
> Comments? OK?

Hi,

finally something that's a bit more clever than fdupes. I wish it had a
manpage instead of making me jump through all commands with the -h flag.
But that's the world we live in...

The port looks good. You could replace the GH_* lines with the new
DIST_TUPLE (and recreate distinfo):

DIST_TUPLE =            github pkolaczk fclones v0.34.0 .

Regarding the patch... is this the rust way to find `basename $0`?

If this is the case, why don't you just patch it to:

program_name: "fclones".to_string(),

Then the pre-configure part can go away.

1 (of 165) test fails:
test dedupe::test::test_partition_respects_creation_time_priority ... FAILED

My version attached.

Best regards,
Stefan