On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 09:31:36PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> I have not had any feedback for my (hopefully) complete texlive port,
> nor have i had any comment upon my proposal for how it might be merged
> into the OpenBSD ports

The 0627 version of your port installed and works fine on amd64
-current:

pkg_info | grep texlive

texlive_base-2007   Base TeXLive LaTeX distribution
texlive_texmf-docs-2007 Documentation texmf tree for TeXLive
texlive_texmf-full-2007 Full texmf tree for TeXLive
texlive_texmf-minimal-2007 Minimal texmf tree for TeXLive

I tried to build your latest package yesterday, but my make was FUBARed
by the $DESTDIR change.  After that was fixed, it built and installed
fine once again.