On 2023/11/20 15:08, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> devel/lpc21isp: linker segfault. I see these occasionally since
>     the LLVM update, seems to be random, it's affected a different
>     port whenever I've seen it, and doesn't happen very often (about
>     once per bulk build) and not reproducible by repeated building
>     of the same port.

just caught one of these in time to save the core; the backtrace
isn't very useful.

GNU gdb (GDB) 9.2
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-openbsd7.4".
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/ld.lld...
(No debugging symbols found in /usr/bin/ld.lld)
[New process 395038]
[New process 359406]
[New process 473606]
[New process 127054]
[New process 493844]
[New process 207610]
[New process 238214]
[New process 387976]
[New process 606861]

warning: Unexpected size of section `.reg2/395038' in core file.
Core was generated by `ld'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.

warning: Unexpected size of section `.reg2/395038' in core file.
#0  0x01eaf225 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x01eaf225 in ?? ()
#1  0x01e86e91 in ?? ()
#2  0x01e9074b in ?? ()
#3  0x01e8fccd in ?? ()
#4  0x01e54a65 in ?? ()
#5  0x03e379f9 in ?? ()
#6  0x03e37908 in ?? ()
#7  0x03e36a57 in ?? ()
#8  0x03e36b20 in ?? ()
#9  0x03fac77d in _rthread_start (v=0x5e9c652c) at
/usr/src/lib/librthread/rthread.c:96
#10 0x04323006 in __tfork_thread () at
/usr/src/lib/libc/arch/i386/sys/tfork_thread.S:92