Hi folks,

I'm writing to the list to add a new port.
This is the second attempt (I'm aware of) to add this
port. My work is based on the first attempt.
See https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=165239608209610
and https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=165364771409636

I am one of the main contributors of BSD (mostly FreeBSD)
patches to cloud-init, and I spent the last couple of weeks
fixing OpenBSD issues.

You can find the current state of my port here:
https://codeberg.org/meena/openbsd-ports/src/branch/add/cloud-init/sysutils/cloud-init

This is a snapshot of what the final thing will look like.
Most importantly, you'll notice that it's using

    GH_ACCOUNT =        igalic

instead of

    GH_ACCOUNT =        canonical

because two of my Pull requests haven't been merged yet.
After the holidays (next year), but especially with the
next cloud-init release (in about 3 months), I expect to
not need any extra patches.

This is a bit ambitious, because currently there are 19
failing tests. (On FreeBSD we're down to 0)

I've gotten already plenty of feedback on this port on
mastodon, so I hope it's ready for a proper review now.

Kind regards,

Mina Galić