Hello. Today I installed OpenBSD on a computer with a KAVERI APU (A10-7800)
with an integrated  R7 graphics core supporting Vulkan. I had to take a
bite out of Gentoo and install OpenBSD in the free space. Unfortunately,
only the Radeon driver worked for me on this APU. It works well, with all
the accelerations, but without Vulkan support, unlike Gentoo, where the
AMDGPU driver with Vulkan support works. Therefore, I can’t check the
functionality of the game on Vulkan. I think one available "serioussam"
port on OpenBSD is enough.

Happy Christmas and New Year everyone!
Best Regards. Alexander.