Landry Breuil <lan...@openbsd.org> writes:

> Le Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 06:25:23AM -0500, Jon Fineman a écrit :
>> Since upgrading my firefox has been crashing every night, when I am
>> not on. My desktop isn't set up to sleep, just xscreensaver.
>
> no real idea, but whatever page you're leaving open, it's leaking, as
> the trace shows:
>
> #5  NS_ABORT_OOM (aSize=<optimized out>)
>
> if you want to figure which one, open about:processes, and grab a
> screenshot of the firefox window every minute ?

Thanks for the insights and suggestions.

I left FF open with one tab that is a simple HTML file I created and
it still crashes. Maybe it is a leak in FF unrelated to running a page
with heavy javascript?

So assuming this isn't common what else might impact FF?

Below is my login.conf entry for my id:

        :path=/usr/bin /bin /usr/sbin /sbin /usr/X11R6/bin /usr/local/bin
/usr/local/sbin:\
        :umask=022:\
        :datasize-max=infinity:\
        :datasize-cur=infinity:\