On 2024/01/15 17:08, Claudio Jeker wrote:
> OpenBSD ships with rpki-client which handles all RPKI needs but for
> testing I like to have some additional RP softwares in ports.
>
> This is a port of NICMx FORT-validator. Now this currentl does not work
> with OpenBGPD because the version negotiation is broken and so a RTR
> session can never be established.
> See https://github.com/NICMx/FORT-validator/issues/106

: CONFIGURE_ENV +=      CFLAGS="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" \

CPPFLAGS="-I${LOCALBASE}/include" would be best (or at least add to
CFLAGS rather than override)

:                       LDFLAGS="${LDFLAGS} -L${LOCALBASE}/lib" \

trailing \

: WANTLIB +=            c crypto execinfo pthread
: WANTLIB +=            curl jansson xml2
:
: LIB_DEPENDS =         devel/jansson net/curl textproc/libxml
:
: RUN_DEPENDS =         net/rsync
:
: .include <bsd.port.mk>

otherwise OK (I'd bikeshed the LIB_DEPENDS onto one line per dep though
it's not important)