On 7/15/07, Stuart Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2007/07/15 18:59, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>> RCS file: /cvs/ports/devel/boehm-gc/Makefile,v

trimming this a little would have been handy (: this old
diff has none of Kurt's hard work which actually fixed things btw.

> just tested last boehm-gc port in cvs with inkscape. Inkscape seems to
> work fine. Port sources are yet here :
> http://babilu.metavers.net/openbsd/inkscape/obsd-inkscape-0.45.1_1.tar.gz

which arch/arches have you looked at? inkscape builds with -pthread,
so there may well be thread-related signal problems until some things
are worked out.

I tested on cvs version with i386. I have no warning yet. Juste one
thing why don't you use -DGC_OPENBSD_THREADS flag to enable use of
pthread. It worked.  Find enclosed last version of boehm-gc 6.8 I was
worked before new port for 7.0 was published. It contain more patching
about it. I didn't have time yet to put them in 7.0 Hope it could
help.

Benoit

--
bchesneau.info | neurofriends.net | osbud.net