Hello
This is my 1st post to ports list, tell me if these things are supposed to
be 1v1 (with maintainer), but this might involve multiple ports, like 3..

I am running -current both OpenBSD and ports(pkg_add), I might be a few
hours behind if that matters

So the problem is that in qbittorrent the I2P experimental feature does
not work like AT ALL.. I added 4 torrents over the biggest I2P tracker
postman and I seem to only get 'Stalled' it says 0 peers
I am running i2pd port on same machine
Is this problem with qBittorrent libtorrent i2pd or some settings I didn't
see anywhere that had to be enabled or disabled?

Thanks for maintenance