Re Stuart,

----- Mail original -----
> > I don't understand, there is no patch for btop Makefile in my port
> > !?!? Mistake on your side with an old working tree ?
>
> Ah, I had an old one in mystuff.
>
> In which case, please can you add one, to disable the ANSI colour
> sequence crap it writes to the console/build.log as part of a normal
> build, and prevent it from using all cpu cores to build (it should
> respect MAKE_JOBS).

Attached, a new version of my port adding a patch for Makefile:

- remove ANSI colour sequence during build/link
- remove part to use all CPU cores by default during build
- remove unnecessary -fstack-clash-protection flag
- use -lkvm flag only for link (suppress warnings when used during build)

> Thanks. Will look further after I've got my workstation updated with
> newer libc++.

OK, waiting your upgrade for the newest libc++ version to build/test my port.

Laurent