Both are OK by me with these changes. And both pass portcheck.

On 2/4/24 10:38, Renato Aguiar wrote:

On Sat, Jan 27 2024, Renato Aguiar wrote:

On Fri, Jan 26 2024, Klemens Nanni wrote:

On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 05:19:25PM -0800, Renato Aguiar wrote:
Hi,
These 2 ports are dependencies for upcoming cad/prusaslicer update
to 2.7.1:
- devel/heatshrink: data compression/decompression library for
embedded/real-time systems.

Uses -O3, OPTIMIZE='' in MAKE_FLAGS fixes that.

archivers seems a better category than devel.

DESCR could be a little more descriptive than COMMENT.

Shouldn't the first be a .so file?
    @static-lib lib/libheatshrink_dynamic.a
    @static-lib lib/libheatshrink_static.a

No, both are meant to be static libraries. Those suffixes are
referring to memory allocation model used by each one.

- devel/libbgcode: Prusa Block & Binary G-code reader / writer /
converter.

Unless consumers require static archives, I recomment
-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON to get versioned shared libraries, as usual.

I tried building prusaslicer (the only consumer) and it seems to work
fine with libbgcode being a dynamic library. As a bonus, it allowed
removing one of the patches from libbgcode port :)

DESCR could be a little more descriptive than COMMENT.

port-lib-depends-check says
    Missing: boost_nowide-mt.23 from boost-1.84.0p2v0
(/usr/local/bin/bgcode)
    WANTLIB += boost_nowide-mt

You could annotate the used C++ standard as COMPILER comment.

Thanks. I attached updated ports addressing all your comments.

Ping.