I want to have IDE-like capabilites in text editor.
To have this in C I use clangd language server.
This language server require me to have compilation database.
Build systems like BSD make or GNU make would not create it by default.
So, to create it I need a python script called compiledb[1].
Compiledb core dependence is bash parser written in python called
bashlex[2]. So I want at first to create a port for bashlex.

Bashlex seems to be an interesting package, also used in
explainshell[3].

I want to submit full port of compiledb later.

So here would be bashlex port attached in application/x-tar format.

Best regards, Artsiom.

[1]: https://github.com/nickdiego/compiledb
[2]: https://github.com/idank/bashlex
[3]: https://www.explainshell.com/