hi ports@,

I've noticed yesterday that there was no port for a nntp server execpt for the
very limited leafnode server and since i need one i decided to try to port inn
which builds very easily under OpenBSD.

I have trouble understanding something though:

I want the port to create some directories (for example /etc/inn
to avoid the several config files to "uglify" /etc). When I
look at the fake directory everything is in the right place
but when I make install the directories are not created.

I suspected that there was some keyword to add in PLIST but when I look at
other ports that create directories (mysql for example) I see nothing.
Does it have to be done in a pre-install rule ?

the port "as-is" is here: http://www.evilkittens.org/~veins/inn.tgz

Thanks for your help !

--
sysadmin & coder @ http://www.evilkittens.org/