On 2024/02/09 01:58:42 +0100, Kirill A. Korinsky <kir...@korins.ky> wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Feb 2024 16:57:20 +0100,
> Omar Polo wrote:
> > [...]
> > and on docker-buildx:
> >
> >  - the patches to change syscall.EBADMSG to syscall.Errno(0x5c) are
> >    strange indeed.  if it's not needed (haven't tried), it should be
> >    removed.
> >

> Without this patch build fails. I assume it really needed.

Ah, now I see go lacks the bindings for syscall.EBADMSG.  Thanks for
sending a PR upstream too.

> > I'm reattaching the diff for docker-cli and a tarball for the new ports.
> > I haven't had the time to properly test them yet, will do during the
> > weekend, but wanted to give a first round of feedback.  docker-cli and
> > buildx looks fine to me however, so OK op@ if someone wants to go ahead
> > and import them.
>
> I'm reatttaching the diff and a tarball for docker-compose. Changes:
>
> docker-cli:
>  - syncrnize patch with upstream feedback
>
> docker-compose:
>  - add new directory into PLIST
>  - avoid make-based build
>  - fixed version propagation

Yeah, thanks for the improvements on docker-compose.

I've re-created an alpine vm to test, docker build and buildx are
working for me.  Haven't tried yet docker-compose but don't have doubts
it will, and the port looks good to me now.

So, docker-{buildx,compose} are OK op@ to import, as well as docker-cli
to be updated.  (or I can do that with someone else OK)

Thanks,

Omar Polo