On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 12:02:03PM +0000, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> Anyone?
>
> Upstream merged my includedir fix and released 2.12.6,
> I filed an issue for the swap16(3) "fix" and tweaked COMMENT.

Upstream fixed the collision and rerolled/rereleased, no more patches.
Sorry for the noise.

    Information for inst:noson-2.12.6

    Comment:
    C++ library for accessing SONOS devices

    Required by:
    noson-app-5.6.5

    This project is intended to create a easy client interface to
    drive SONOS player. Its development started from November 2015
    and today the API supports basic features to browse music index
    and control playback in any zones.

    Maintainer: Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org>

    WWW: https://github.com/janbar/noson
---
    Information for inst:noson-app-5.6.5

    Comment:
    fast and smart SONOS controller

    The fast and smart controller for your SONOS devices. You can browse your
music
    library and play track or radio on any zones. You can manage grouping zones,
    queue, and playlists, and fully control the playback.

    Maintainer: Klemens Nanni <k...@openbsd.org>

    WWW: https://github.com/janbar/noson-app