发件人: Daniel Dickman <didick...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2024年2月20日 2:31
收件人: wen heping
抄送: ports@openbsd.org
主题: Re: sysutils/py-watchdog: Update to 4.0.0

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024, wen heping wrote:

> Hi, ports@:
>
>      Here is patch for sysutils/py-watchdog to update to 4.0.0.

Thanks for the update.

I went through the changelog and they mentioned dropping the DEP on
py-argh. Can we remove it?

Yes, I shall submit the new patch which remove py-argh from TEST_DEP.

>      It build well and run well on amd64-current system. 7 tests
> failed in all 100+ tests, while 10 tests failed in current version.
>
>     Only 1 port depends on it: devel/spyder/spyder, upstream require
> watchdog>=0.10.3. And it build well and run well with this update.

Again, looking through the changelog it seems like this release has python
3.8 to 3.12 support which is good, so I think it's a useful update just
curious what you tested already? Just launching spyder? Or did you do more
extensive tests as well?

I seldom use spyder, but I think my test is more than just lauching it :)