Hi,

I would like to remove productivity/tryton.

The current state is the following:
- 5.0 serie (old LTS) is EOL since november (and requires python3.7 to run)
- 5.2 serie is EOL

It would be possible to invest time to update to 6.0 and/or 7.0 series
(both LTS), but it is an huge number of packages to import, and I think
any real work with such ERP system needs proper version pinning (in
control of the user).

So I would like to propose removing them with reason "no benefit to being
packaged" or "removed, needs a port maintainer".

If someone has interest in it, we could keep them (if updated), and I
will drop maintainership of them.

Any comments ?
--
Sebastien Marie