On Sat, Mar 02, 2024 at 09:17:19PM +0100, Rafael Sadowski wrote:
> On Sat Mar 02, 2024 at 05:24:10PM +0000, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> > Works great for me, tested agains a couple public instances.
> > More features than www/minitube and overall a different interface.
> >
> > Feedback? OK?
>
> Thanks for making KDE Gear more complete. Two tweaks:
>
> - Remove devel/kf5/extra-cmake-modules from BUILD_DEPENDS it's the
>   default in devel/kf5.
>
> - Please add x11/qt5/qtdeclarative to lib depends I know it comes with
>   x11/qt5/qtquickcontrols2 but I prefer an explicit complete LIB_DEPENDS list.

Done, thanks.

> > See https://docs.invidious.io/ for more information.
> Please remove this line from DESCR.
>
> With this changes, ok rsadowski.

Sure, can do, but I've already tweaked^Wfixed COMMENT and DESCR to mention
Invidious, since https://apps.kde.org/plasmatube/ fails to mention that and
the default instance failed for me, so I had to discover that and look for a
public one first before being able to use PlasmaTube, hence pointing at docs
where this is all explained and a list of public instances is one click away.