Le Fri, Apr 19, 2024 at 10:11:47PM -0400, Brad Smith a écrit :
> Here is an update to spdlog 1.13.0.
>

> And adjustments for some of the downstream ports that use
> spdlog as a dependency.

so from my understanding:
- spdlog shipped its own bundled fmt, which gets removed in this update
  as newer spdlog now links with the system fmt (or the dep could be
enabled since fmt was updated)
- and the downstream ports coeurl & nheko get new patches (from
  upstream) to build against the system fmt too ?

right ?

iirc in the past i tried to update coeurl & nheko and there were issues
with the fmt version we had, but now that it's updated it might be
another occasion to update those. I'll eventually look at that too.

Landry