On Fri, May 03, 2024 at 11:26:00AM +0300, kasak wrote:
> i'm sorry for bothering.
>
> my transmission_daemon freezes for unknown reason, I wanted to know is this
> some bug or troubles with my hardware?

I'm the maintainer for net/transmission.  I'm aware of one previously reported
issue with transmission-daemon, where it hangs on start when executed in a
rtable other than the default rtable 0. (I know it's an issue with
libcurl-multi,
but as yet I have not determined the root cause.)

Your problem appears to be different, since the daemon is able to operate on
start,
and hangs later.

Are you running 7.5?  -current?  Are you on amd64? Another architecture?