On Sat Apr 27, 2024 at 09:13:48AM GMT, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Le Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 07:25:31AM +0200, Rafael Sadowski a écrit :
> > Now that part of the KDE6 ecosystem is in-tree we can easily build and
> > import new KDE6 ports. All attached ports are marked UNLONKED=kf6 so you
> > need BUILD_UNLINKED=kf6 in /etc/mk.conf and the following diff.
> >
> > As described in the KDE release notes instructions, we need these ports
> > as Kf6 and Kf5. I would therefore like to import all ports with the
> > prefix kf6.
> >
> > https://community.kde.org/KDE_Gear/24.02_Release_notes
> >
> > incidenceeditor is an exception, this is a completely new port without
> > kf6-*. The only one that otherwise has to be imported. A new Pim6
> > dependnecy.
>
> there's @conflict kdepimlibs-<=4 in incidenceeditor/pkg/PLIST and i dont
> see which file would conflict, copypaste error ?

Merci Landry ...

yes it's a leftover form the copypaste error. I'll fix it. Thanks

> kcddb has an unneeded dependency/@tag about update-desktop-databases

Hmm "MODKDE5_DESKTOP_FILE = yes" includes the dependency.

> kio-extras/ksanecore have subdirs containing an extra copy of the port,
> oversight ?

yes copewaste error. Removed

> > One more idea, we could also commit the following diff with: No
> > MODKDE_VERSION change and MODKDE_KF5 = yes as default. This should not
> > result in any changes.
>
> i totally dont understand that sentence relating to the diff you
> attached. what is the reasoning of the Makefile.inc diff ? should that
> diff contain other things (eg MODKDE_KF5=yes and no MODKDE_VERSION
> change ?)

Me neither. I think I was not fully concentrated. The final
kde-applications.port.mk/Makefile.inc will come with the big-diff.

> is this diff related to/required for the new ports you sent in that mail ?

Yes, "we" (people who want to build the ports attached) need the diff.
I'll not commit it because it includes the version bump.

I only ask for an OK for the import of the new kf6 packages.

New tarball attached.