Hello!

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20240519001518.RRjqW3iq@steffen%sdaoden.eu>:
 |+DISTNAME=            s-dkim-sign-0.6.1

Please do not commit this port, in case you think about it!

After a month i finally got through and could see its Coverity.com
scan defects, and there is an issue with --client IPs with CIDR
mask.  I will have to release v0.6.2 on the 30th.

(Btw clang's scan-build only had shown four false positives; i do
have it and analyzers, but nothing from -extra, luckily one can
simply not unpack the extra ball to get through to this state.
Coverity has two false positives, and a hammer (false copy+paste
from another program).)

Thank you!!

--steffen