I noticed that the Perl modules don't have any man pages. They can be
read by perldoc, but man pages would be nice.
I don't know if that is desired.
Also, I searched code, but I couldn't find how Perl pods are made into
man pages during porting.

Another problem I noticed is that the man pages contain examples that
don't match the names of the commands that have been altered with the 3
at the end of the filenames.
For example, FvwmCommand is in a man page, but it really needs to be
FvwmCommand3 to use it.
So cut and paste won't work. That might be a real head scratcher.

Is fixing that worth the effort? Or adding a README mentioning the need
to watch out for that a better option?

--
Regards,
Chris Bennett

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls
the past."
 George Orwell - 1984