On 2024/06/21 09:00, Laurent Cheylus wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> ----- Mail original -----
> > > On Jun 19, 2024, at 9:35 AM, Laurent Cheylus <f...@free.fr> wrote:
> > > a simple update for devel/flake8 to the latest version 7.1.0.
>
> > Thanks for the submission.
> >
> > Looks like pycodestyle has to be updated simultaneously.
>
> I have also an update for devel/py-codestyle to the latest version 2.12.0. I
> will send it ASAP.
>
> But there is a problematic RDEP in devel/py-python-lsp-server 1.11.0 with
> this update:
> devel/py-codestyle${MODPY_FLAVOR}>=2.11.0,<2.12.0

Check if it works anyway. Some of these deps are over-restrictive
(in some cases they're only done so that "pip install" doesn't pull in a
newer version of a dep, for example if that newer version doesn't
support a Python version which some software wants to stay running on).
Some build systems enforce these version number checks, some don't.