Fabien Romano writes:
> The package install in /usr/local/share/tyrian instead of opentyrian so this
> does not work with opentyrian script.

Yes, this location changed when the package was updated to 2.1.20221123.
The wrapper script is no longer necessary and I decided not to patch the
location chosen by upstream.

> No opinion on the port. If that's better for you then why not but I d'ont
> think
> casual users will setup a port tree to fetch, install those data.
>
> I like to have checksum and package stuff to keep track of those files,
> otherwise the readme could be improved also.
>
> The readme need an update to talk about opentyrian-data, just as a reminder.

The games/opentyrian readme has already been updated to reference the
new data port. But true enough, some people won't use a port for this,
so I'll add back the original instructions in addition to the
opentyrian-data instructions.