I think this is the 4th time I've submitted this.

>From the DESCR:

The shunt utilites: shunt, exactly, and flyisofs,  were originally
written for burning multi-set CDROM backups using mkiosfs and cdrecord.

The key utility -- shunt -- manages recursive access to piped I/O, so that
programs may be restarted and continue to use an existing pipe

The port maintainer uses shunt to pipe output from backups onto a series of
DVDs.  It is also used to create a single pipe as input to restore tasks,
from multiple discs mounted sequentially.

The maintainer has been using this set of utilities without trouble for more
than a year with OpenBSD.

"$ <utility> -h" provides minimal usage information.
For detailed information, see http://www.serice.net/shunt/