On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, Mattieu Baptiste wrote:

Yes, I understood that. But I can't reproduce this. It works ok for me.

Oh okay. Wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

Maybe someone else could test this port and also test if
the process leaves hanging when closing from window decoration?

I didn't mention earlier what I meant with the "hanging": the main window disappears and the process stays on the background.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ ps xauw|grep crack
iku      25509  1.0  1.3  2208 10440 ??  S      5:35PM    0:00.64 crack-attack

--
Antti Harri