On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 12:15:36PM +0100, viq wrote:
> > So far I got one test report from sthen@ (for ath). Anyone else?
> > I'd also like to get some reports about gpsd and dbus support.
>
> I will try it with ral on i386. Unfortunately I don't have GPS hardware
> available... What is dbus supposed to do?

After having yet another look, I think I could just disable dbus
support for kismet, since we don't have Networkmanager in ports.
>From the README:

        DBUS: http://dbus.freedesktop.org/
        OPTIONAL for networkmanager control

        Networkmanager is a network connection management tool.  It can
        reconfigure devices while Kismet is running, and should be stopped.
        If Kismet is compiled with DBUS support and the networkmanagersleep
        variable in kismet.conf is true, Kismet will use DBUS to send
        sleep/wake commands to Networkmanager

Ciao,
        Kili