On 11/12/07, Marc Balmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I can't get an OK for this or if there is no better proposal (just
> saying this is not nice is not an alternative, imo ;) then I will have
> to move Zope and friends to an internal CVS.  That would leave Zope in
> OpenBSD unmaintained (and unusable), so this is definitely _THE LAST
> RESORT ONLY_....  But since naddy already mentioned that Zope and Plone
> should go down the curbe, I will eventually do it.
>
> Everyone interested in Zope (and Plone), please take a look at this.  I
> am totally open for better solutions.

I tried it and like it. Since I'm not going to be able to add
substancially to the
thread for now let me say this: I use Zope on OpenBSD and it would hurt me
if it goes away. I will need to maintain Zope on OpenBSD somehow, so
_pretty please_ if you are really going to drop maintainership on this, give
some advance notice. I'm currently not able to maintain Zope, but if I *must*
I will be.

--knitti