Of course I can built it from source or use -current port. But that was not
the question. How could you not understand a one liner question? ;-)
Don't answer if you don't know...

I don't want answer to a question I didn't ask = *Z E R O* value

I just think it's not the normal procedure to commit backports of software
updates to stable for only older OpenBSD releases and not the latest. And I
prefer -stable patches or updates. No matter if its OpenBSD or its ports
tree.I do NOT want -current where people sometimes do misstakes and have to
back out commits.

/Per-Olov