I somehow missed your post, sorry for the late response.

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Markus Bergkvist wrote:

Yeah, my bad. OO works fine. It's just me that can't make a proper copy-paste... when I copied the data from gnumeric to OO I accidently included the formatting.

Ah ok, then we're on the same point with this.

I've verified that this is not the problem with gnumeric.
Btw, I can save the chart as image and the image comes out ok.

I'm also seeing the errors you mentioned *after* I insert
the chart:

(gnumeric:4964): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: IA__g_object_set_valist: invalid
object type `GogRendererPixbuf' for value type `GogRendererCairo'

** (gnumeric:4964): CRITICAL **: gog_renderer_cairo_update: assertion `crend !=
NULL' failed
** (gnumeric:4964): CRITICAL **: gog_renderer_cairo_get_pixbuf: assertion
`crend != NULL' failed

--
Antti Harri